Welcome to Keng Tung!

Hi! I'm Freddie. Welcome to Keng Tung!

   
I have more than 15 years of professional experience as a trekking guide in Kengtung, but as I was born in a local village there, my experience is truly life-long. I speak Myanmar and Shan and many of the other local languages including Akha, Eng, and Palaung. For international visitors, my English and Thai are both excellent. Over time, I have nurtured trust and mutually respectful relationships with Keng Tung's hill-tribe communities, so the welcomes are always warm and the visits are unobtrusive and fulfilling.

I believe in providing individual experiences for each of my tourists and tailor itineraries to suit different abilities, so please be in touch so we can plan your visit to Keng Tung.

Email: yotkham@gmail.com 

 Phone: +95 (0) 9 429 031 934

       



  .

Comments